If you as a consumer or your small business are experiencing financial difficulties related to the Coronavirus, please contact us to speak with a loan officer or bank representative and we will work with you to devise a solution tailored to meet your present needs. Watertown Savings Bank will be implementing various financial and debt relief measures to alleviate the adverse impact of the coronavirus on those consumers and small businesses that can demonstrate financial hardship. Some of the immediate actions we will be taking include;
- Loan payment deferrals and modifications on consumer and commercial loans.
- 90-Day Mortgage payment relief to affected consumers and commercial businesses.
- Providing new Consumer Loans on favorable terms.
- Providing new Commercial Loans on favorable terms.
- Waving late fees on Consumer and Commercial Loans.
- Waiving Overdraft Fees on Personal and Commercial Accounts.
- Waiving ATM Fees on Personal and Commercial Accounts.
(Please be advised that all loan requests are subject to underwriting)
We are also working with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) in making our small business customers aware of the SBA Disaster Loan Program which is now available in New York State and can provide loans of up to $2,000,000.00 for small businesses demonstrating economic injury. For more information, please visit https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/