Your Consent To Do Business Electronically (the eDisclosure Agreement)
The account for which you are applying may involve various disclosures, records, and documents (“Deposit/Loan Documents”), including this eDisclosure Agreement. The purpose of this eDisclosure Agreement is to obtain Your consent to receive certain Documents from Us in electronic form rather than in paper form. With Your consent, You will also be able to sign and authorize these Documents electronically, rather than on paper.
Before We can engage in this transaction electronically, it is important that You understand Your rights and responsibilities. Please read the following and affirm Your consent to conduct business with Us related to this transaction that are provided electronically. Watertown Savings Bank is referred to in this Agreement as “We,” “Our,” “Us” or “Bank,” and individuals who maintain accounts at the Bank and the Authorized Signers for the business who maintains accounts at the bank are referred to in this eDisclosure Agreement as “You” and “Your.”
- Your consent to participate in this transaction electronically will apply to all Documents for the applicable accounts for which You are applying. If You provide Your consent by electronically signing at the bottom of this page, We will conduct this transaction electronically, instead of providing You with the Documents in paper form.
- If a document related to Your account is not available in electronic form, a paper copy will be provided to You free of charge.
- Conducting this transaction electronically is an option. If You choose not to accept receipt of eDisclosures, paper Documents will be mailed to you.
- If You do not consent to receive these Documents electronically, You will be provided with copies of the Documents in paper form. Additionally: You will not be required to pay a fee for receiving paper copies of the Documents.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
- You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time. By declining or revoking Your consent to receive eDisclosures, We will provide You with the Documents in paper form.
- If You originally consent to receive eDisclosures, but later decide to withdraw Your consent, You can do so by notifying Us at: Phone: (315) 788-7100.
- If You originally consent to receive eDisclosures, but later withdraw Your consent: You will not be required to pay a fee for withdrawing consent and receiving paper copies of the Documents